With the new year quickly approaching, many want to make the most out of 2023 by setting and achieving goals.
Oh, are you thinking about the New Year in January?
While the traditional New Year’s resolution might be one way to go about this, Spring Equinox is an even better time to set goals! In this blog post, we’ll discuss
- Why Spring Equinox should be seen as the real New Year
- How time is just a mental construct
- What steps you can take to make sure your goals are achieved in 2023.
the Spring Equinox
While we all know that New Year’s Day falls on January 1st, the truth is that the real new year begins with the Spring Equinox. This is because it signals a change in seasons and a time when nature starts anew. If you want to make the most out of this fresh start and achieve your goals, there are some things you can do to prepare.
First, take some time to reflect on what you want to achieve in the coming months. What are your goals? What do you hope to accomplish? Write these down and be specific.
Then, think about how you can best achieve these goals. What steps do you need to take? Who can you rely on for help and support? Finally, make a plan and commit to taking action.
As people with ADHD we know this is the hardest part. The taking action part. For more help with taking action on your goals click here to receive the Theme Days Planner.
Finally, remember to enjoy yourself! The Spring Equinox is a time of rebirth and renewal, so make sure to savor every moment.
The Benefits of Celebrating the Spring Equinox
There are many benefits to celebrating the Spring Equinox, including setting goals for the new season, connecting with nature, and honoring ancient traditions.
The Spring Equinox is a time of rebirth and renewal, making it the perfect time to set goals for the new season. By reflecting on what you want to achieve in the coming months, you can create a plan of action that will help you make your dreams a reality.
In addition to setting goals, celebrating the Spring Equinox is a great way to connect with nature. This is the perfect time to get outside.
One huge way to help you achieve your goals is to spend time outside. Getting more Vitamin D really helps the brain focus.
Spend time in your garden, take a nature walk, or simply sit outside and soak up the sun’s energy.
How to Use the Spring Equinox to Achieve Your Goals
1. Write down your goals. This may seem like a no-brainer, but getting your goals out of your head and onto paper is important. This will help you clarify your goal and make it more real.
2. Do some research. Once you know what you want to achieve, start looking into how to make it happen. For example, read books and articles, or talk to people who have achieved similar things. The more information you have, the better equipped you’ll be to take action.
3. Take action. A goal without action is just a dream, so now it’s time to start taking steps toward making your goal a reality. Even small actions will help move you in the right direction and get the ball rolling.
4. Stay positive and persist . . . even when things get tough (and they will at times). Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals, and don’t give up when things get difficult. Remember you will not be perfect and that is totally OK. I know it can be hard, but I am giving your permission to not be perfect. It is OK to fail forward.
5. Get the Theme Days Planner to help fill your days with fun and adventure to get done what needs to get done in order for your goals to come to pass.
As the Spring Equinox approaches, and we are coming out of hibernation we encourage you to take advantage of this important time and use it to set goals and create meaningful changes in your life. By evaluating where you are right now and creating goals for the upcoming Spring season, you can ensure that 2023 is your best year yet. So take some time to reflect on what’s important to you, brainstorm ideas for reaching those goals, and get ready to turn them into reality as we enter a new season full of hope and possibility!
P.S. Don’t forget to grab the Theme Days Planner to help you achieve your goals this Spring.